FOREXMENTOR COACH'S CORNER
Your Trading Strategy May Be Good (Even Great) – But It Does NOT Mean You Will Be Profitable...
You just bought what seems to be a great system, but your results are far from what you expected them to be. Does this sound familiar?
Most Forex traders tend to learn and trade the markets in complete isolation with little in the way of interaction or help from experienced mentors and/or other successful traders. They rely solely on their own research and often fall prey to the marketing hype that promises quick riches and easy money. In short, expectations are way out of line with reality.
The consequences can be devastating both financially and just as importantly, psychologically. Every loss or missed opportunity only adds to the frustration, and without a supportive environment, it becomes very easy to abondon whatever game plan that may have existed and fall off the rails, reducing trading to little more than spinning the roulette wheel.
To continue down this destructive path makes zero sense and will eventually lead to total account destruction. There are 2 remaining choices: get help or quit.
WHY WAS THE COACH'S CORNER CREATED?
The CC was conceived by long time trading coach and commodities broker Vic Noble in early 2006. After working with high net worth clients, and providing personal coaching services to traders, Vic saw a huge need for trader education. Leaning on his years of experience, and viewing the habits and attributes of both the losing traders and the winning traders, he started the Coach’s Corner service in order to help traders avoid the common pitfalls, and to provide a sound trading approach that is not just technically based, but one that encompasses many other factors, notably the very difficult psychological challenges that trading presents.
The aim of the CC is to provide accessible support to aspiring forex traders of varying degrees of proficiency to help them overcome the typical obstacles that keep them from developing toward consistency in both their approach and hence their trading success. Over the past decade, the Coach's Corner has been the go-to community where Forex traders of all levels can come to learn sound trading principles and techniques in a communal and non-threatening environment. CC members are made up of traders who are new or struggling, as well as highly successful traders, providing a great opportunity to learn and model after those who have gone through the challenges.
New For 2016! PIPNotic Supply & Demand Software
In January 2016, the CC mentor team expanded to include Sarid Harper who brings with him a wealth of information, including a very strong IT background, and very importantly, he has worked closely with many bank traders. Through his association with these traders, Sarid developed his “Pipnotic” software over several years that provides trading levels that are a result of his interactions with the bank traders. This takes much of the guesswork out of finding high probability entry points, and has proven to be highly effective as you’ll note in the testimonials below!
Our goal is that the Coach’s Corner is the embracing community that provides a safe environment through which traders can develop their skills and view of the market as they transition from new and struggling traders to successfully consistent traders.
“Today I took a long trade on USDCHF. It's my 3rd trade this month using Pipnotic software. I'm up 5,4% :) Now I'm on my road to 30 trades using Sarid's great tool.” - Daniel R.
“So this prompted me to publish new results and log in to Myfxbook account to see where I'm at. There I discovered I'm having the best month ever, 6.37% gain (see attached). This is all a result of the Pipnotic SD software. Had I managed this week's trades a little better it would have been more!” - Kent B.
“I am getting fantastic results after joining only one month of your Coach’s Corner.”- Sonu Jain
Hello Forex Traders,
Consistently profitable trading does not simply entail buying a trading system and trading it. A trader needs to develop a deeper understanding of risk management, price action, key levels, and most importantly, trading mindset and psychology.
We are passionate about helping traders become successful, and we love the challenge of turning struggling traders into successful traders. There's no greater satisfaction than seeing students achieve lasting success in their new found career. The testimonials that we receive and the interviews we have with traders constantly speak to our commitment of helping Forex traders succeed.
Unique Advantages of Coach's Corner
- The primary focus is on trading at key levels of supply and demand, using a time tested setups and tools.
- An integrated approach to trading, something that most services don’t offer. Trading is not just about “where do I buy and where do I sell”? Understanding trading psychology, market environment, and most importantly, understanding yourself, will all play critical roles in your development.
- Participants benefit by listening to other members asking trading questions that will help with their own understanding of various trading concepts and strategies. Some of the members are highly successful, and participants learn a great deal from these traders!
- By having 2 live sessions per week, you will get constant reinforcement of the trading concepts. Sessions are recorded and archived.If you are unable to attend live for any reason, no problem, you can hear the entire session later at your convenience! You can easily go back and listen to specific topics, or hear a particular person who appeared as a guest.
- NEW FREE BONUS: Get access (at no cost) to the newly release Scalping Strategy Course - In this course, Vic and Sarid will show you how to recognize and capture great Forex trading opportunities throughout the trading day with practical short-term strategies. Learn how to make quicker profits while reducing risk exposure. A must-have resource for short-term traders.
- Get access (at no cost) to the VicTrade Video Course - This is a popular, top-rated practical trading strategy course where Vic shows you the only setup you need to achieve consistent success in the Forex markets!
- NEW FOR 2016: In order to give Coach's Corner members an unprecedented degree of confidence in identifying Forex trade entry levels with high reward-to-risk ratios, we have teamed up with Sarid Harper - developer of the Pipnotics Supply & Demand software to make his software available to all CC members at no extra cost.
- Darko's VicTrade Application Video Lesson Darko Ali is a 10-year Forex trading veteran. He’s an active Coach’s Corner participant and has become an in-house VicTrade expert with consistently successful results. Most of his trades now consist of VicTrades only. Recently Darko agreed to host an interactive tutorial session exclusively to the CC member audience to demonstrate how he trades the VicTrade. This is a must-see video where Darko lets us in on his entire thought process behind VicTrades (from beginning to end). Learn how he identifies market conditions, filters valid VicTrades, executes, manages and exits the trades he takes. It includes live chart analysis followed by questions and answers. You will gain a much better understanding how this setup works after watching this video.
The subscription fee for first month $149. After the first month, the subscription rate drops to just $97 a month – that works out to about $12 per session.
The ultimate purpose of the Coach's Corner is to help you achieve consistent trading success through the repeat application of holistic approaches to trading. If your trading is still not where you’d like it to be, join us in the Coach’s Corner — you’ll be glad you did!
Vic Noble & Sarid Harper
Coach's Corner Mentors
Join Coach's Corner Now!
If you are trading unsuccessfully now, obviously you’ll need to consider your plans going forward, and whether you will stay with what you’re doing or change…or quit. The fact that you’re looking at this probably means you’d like to get on to a profitable track, and we’d love nothing more than to help you. We’ve had great success in helping many, many traders.
Assuming you are intent on finding trading success, then consider the cost of continuing down the same losing path if that's where you are at. Not just the fincial cost, but more importantly...the psychological cost.
Vic and Sarid are very dedicated to helping our members and they will certainly do their level best to point traders in a direction that will lead to the ultimate goal of consistent profitability.
For your convenience we accept:
Please contact us for other payment options such as wire transfers. To pay by PayPal, please click here. Please Note:Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of the billing cycle. You may cancel at anytime by simply email us.
Monthly Subscription Plan
Special 6-Month Prepay Plan
$499 for 6 months (save 17%)
Special bonus with 6-month prepay plan: Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes
Past Members Rejoining
$97 for the first month, $97/month thereafter
To Subscribe By Phone or Get Further Assistance:
North America Clients: Please call Toll Free: 1-800-516-0234
International Clients: Please call: +1-604-953-0234
I am very very happy with the Coach's Corner subscription. I am learning such a lot and wish I had subscribed years ago. - Colin
"Hi Vic, First of all can I say a big thank you for all the help you have given to me with regards to my trading. You have taken me to a level, I could only have dreamed of, when I first started out. I consistently hit double digits every month and have not had a losing month for over 2 years. You are so sincere when you talk in the CC, and this I know is true, because whenever I have emailed you a question, you have always come back with a prompt response.
It takes people like you, to put yourselves out there in the forex domain offering coaching, when it is quite clear that you could probably earn more money through trading, but you choose to give up a proportion of the week to educate us. There are a lot of rubbish forex courses out there, but sometimes you have to go through the rubbish to find the cream and you certainly are the cream.
I urge all your CC members to stay in the CC and learn, because I liken it to finding an oil well, where they are sitting on a potential goldmine and all they have to do is keep learning and then eventually the oil will start flowing. I could not have achieved any of this without your help. Once again Vic, a big, big thank you. Kind Regards, - David S. Bennett